One of the goals of Jazzfuel is to help musicians grow an audience. We’re not just looking...Read More
My main day-to-day job is working as a manager and/or agent for a roster of jazz musicians who are...Read More
Without a doubt, the most powerful tool in getting jazz promoters, journalists, booking agents...Read More
London-based broadcaster, promoter & music journalist Tina Edwards is surely one of the...Read More
- Promoting your new album without a jazz publicist?
- Keeping momentum with your tour booking (and other challenges for today's independent jazz musician)
- Booking Your Own Jazz Gigs? Here's How To Maximise Your Results
- Tips from 40+ International Jazz Festival & Club Promoters
- 4 Ways To Get A Jazz Booking Agent
Need More Jazz Gigs?
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.