If you’ve ever looked into hiring a jazz publicist, you’ll probably notice one big thing: Most of...Read More
Tag: social media
I’ve noticed a strange phenomenon in the jazz world recently: there are people out there...Read More
You spend years studying the greats and learning how to play jazz and then months pulling all this...Read More
London-based broadcaster, promoter & music journalist Tina Edwards is surely one of the...Read More
Pretty much everyone is on Facebook these days – and that includes jazz promoters,...Read More
Creating and spreading ‘news’ can help you to get more gigs, build your reputation, connect with...Read More
- Promoting your new album without a jazz publicist?
- Keeping momentum with your tour booking (and other challenges for today's independent jazz musician)
- Booking Your Own Jazz Gigs? Here's How To Maximise Your Results
- Tips from 40+ International Jazz Festival & Club Promoters
- 4 Ways To Get A Jazz Booking Agent
Need More Jazz Gigs?
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.