[note from Matt: I’m handing over to my booking agency colleague & Jazzfuel social...Read More
Tag: Q & A
Dave Douglas is a trumpeter, composer and educator with more than 50 recordings as a leader,...Read More
Jakub Zitko – today’s guest – was already an established musician...Read More
Rotterdam-based agents Mike Bindraban & Jurjen Mooiweer only set up Good Music Company a few...Read More
Hailed as the most influential and strikingly original guitarist-composer of his generation, Kurt...Read More
I’ve noticed a strange phenomenon in the jazz world recently: there are people out there...Read More
London-based broadcaster, promoter & music journalist Tina Edwards is surely one of the...Read More
Swiss Drummer Florian Arbenz makes up one third of trio VEIN who have been recording and touring...Read More
- Promoting your new album without a jazz publicist?
- Keeping momentum with your tour booking (and other challenges for today's independent jazz musician)
- Booking Your Own Jazz Gigs? Here's How To Maximise Your Results
- Tips from 40+ International Jazz Festival & Club Promoters
- 4 Ways To Get A Jazz Booking Agent
Need More Jazz Gigs?
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.