Michael Fagien founded leading US jazz magazine Jazziz in 1983 and has been involved with the jazz...Read More
My main day-to-day job is working as a manager and/or agent for a roster of jazz musicians who are...Read More
Want to tour internationally? If you want tour more and perform at international jazz festivals,...Read More
If you want to have a long-term career as a gigging jazz musician people have to be willing – no,...Read More
Creating and spreading ‘news’ can help you to get more gigs, build your reputation, connect with...Read More
- Promoting your new album without a jazz publicist?
- Keeping momentum with your tour booking (and other challenges for today's independent jazz musician)
- Booking Your Own Jazz Gigs? Here's How To Maximise Your Results
- Tips from 40+ International Jazz Festival & Club Promoters
- 4 Ways To Get A Jazz Booking Agent
Need More Jazz Gigs?
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.